- Being able to spend time with my loved ones here.
- The opportunity to have known the loved ones no longer with me.
- My warm house.
- To be able to share a meal with those I love.
- For sun shining through my windows.
- For the clean water that runs out of my tap.
- For the ease with which I can move about my kitchen preparing the meal.
The meal is a vehicle to share my blessings -- eating more of it than makes me comfortable does not make me more blessed. It just distracts me from the things that are important.