Wednesday, December 29, 2010
8 Common Places that people Trigger Eat
2. At your desk while you are busy reading emails.
3. While you are cooking dinner -- Are you really tasting what you're cooking or just reflexively putting the spoon in your mouth?
4. In front of the TV after dinner.
5. At the morning meeting where doughnuts are being served.
6. Anytime you walk through the break room and something is sitting out -- REMEMBER: if it's in the break room, it's there because the owner of the supposed delicacy didn't want it sitting in their environment where they could eat it. Why is that? Chances are it's not that delicious. If it was, they would have invited you to have some and gotten the credit for bringing it in for their office mates!
7.When you first hit the kitchen after a stressful day at work.
8.Almost any time during the holidays. Short of locking yourself in a bunker stocked with pre-portioned rations, just know this is the time of year we do a lot of trigger eating. Try to pay attention and make choices you can feel good about.