Monday, May 17, 2010

Question for the day

What eating decision did you make yesterday (I am going to eat this because I am hungry/I am going to stop because it no longer tastes good/ I didn't eat the cookies when the girls scouts tried to peer pressure me) that you feel good about???

If nothing hits you right away, give it some thought -- you average 250 food decisions per day -- there is at least one you made that you should feel positive about.

Got it?  Okay.  How do you do more of that today?

2 comments:

  1. Kristi - talking about girl scout cookies - I managed to not surcome to the temptation of buying them but just gave a donation - then we went for coffee at Don's folks - and there they were in all their glory! My two favorite! It wasn't pretty!
    Yup, I'm out here reading!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on not being peer pressured!! Keep on making those choices!

    ReplyDelete