Thursday, June 10, 2010

Starting a conversation.....

Perhaps you are already up on the maelstrom that has accompanied this picture (actually it's an add for the T-shirt).  But for those of you that have missed it, what do you think of the shirt?  It is what I preach here but would it hit you differently if you saw the ad or your daughter came home from the mall wearing the shirt?

(I'll fill you in on the details later -- first I want your reaction)  Click the comment button just under the post -- you don't need to sign in or anything.  Don't be shy -- let your voice be heard!

And for those of you getting this via email:  zip your comments off to kristi_eatingcoach@live.com and I will  post them for you.

1 comment:

  1. "Now that's funny. Good idea and somehow it looks different on a shirt than it sounds when you say it.

    My first thought was I'd have to 'eat a lot less' just to get the shirt on!"

    ReplyDelete