Friday, August 7, 2009

8 things I need less of...


I have posted an 8 things list before. Again, this is inspired by Magpie girl.

1. Experts telling what foods are "good" foods and which ones are "BAD" foods.

2. Experts changing their minds on their original opinions of "good" foods and "BAD" foods.

3. Processed foods that are white.

4. Guilt when I eat Cheetos.

5. The feeling that people judge what I am eating because of the job I do.

6. The feeling I get when people say I must have a rocking metabolism because I can maintain my weight without any effort (excuse me? Do they not see all the ways I practice what I preach?)

7. Grocery store candy bars -- I used to think they were the best thing going. Now, my taste for really, really good chocolate is more developed and the Snicker's of the world don't do it for me -- but I still find myself eating them in a pinch.

8. The voice inside my head that tells me I shouldn't eat this or shouldn't eat that. (If only I could morph that into "I choose not to eat this".)

No comments:

Post a Comment