Monday, December 21, 2009

The best prescription ever!!

Alright....this might be the last mention I make of something I read in the new compilation e-book (but I'm not going to firmly commit to that just yet!)

Here's what I am thinking for this week -- yes, I know you're busy! Me too but surely you can find the time for this:

A prescription fro Jay Parkinson, co-founder of Hello Health. Jay says:

Your health is up to you.
Start small.
Eat well.
Eat less.
Move your body.
Love your lover.
Be a good friend.
Let others care about you.
Say you're sorry.
Laugh a ton.
Drink one (sometimes two) for me.
Simplify.
Buy more experiences than things.
Create your health.
Do it yourself.


How about that for a Christmas list?
How about that for a gift to yourself and others?

No comments:

Post a Comment