Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stories....

Brain scans show stories are an effective way to communicate with each other because in a story, you are not arguing with the story teller -- you are just listening to the story.

If you are here, you have weight loss stories -- things that have worked, things gone woefully wrong, the stories of your experiences. I have those same stories and hundreds of stories from my clients. Obviously, I love the stories of victories, great or small, I love to celebrate the "Ah ha" moments.

Stories inspire and draw people together. To that end, I am proposing we ban together and share our stories -- the little victories that should be celebrated because they are what paves the road to success.

If you look at the top of this page -- there is a tab that says stories. When you click on it, there will be a spot for you to share your. Let me give out gold stars to you! Share your victory. And to get you started, I have put my first story there....

No comments:

Post a Comment