Monday, September 6, 2010

How does your year run?

Does your year run January to December?  Do you run on the same fiscal year as your company? 

I haven't ever given this any kind of thought (because obviously my calendar runs Jan-Dec ...so of course I do as well).  Except I don't.

I just figured out my year runs along side the school year.  Which means tomorrow is my first day of the new year.  I could make my goals for the fall and get a jump start on them before the craziness of the holidays. 

This is especially helpful when you are working on your eating habits because right now there is some time when you aren't exhausted from the holiday hustle and bustle and the pace of life might just be a little bit slower.  You've gotten your vacations out of the way, summer parties are done, kids are out of the house and back to school.

Perhaps now is the right time to tackle those new year behaviors.  A clean slate starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment