Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Winds are shifting

Hi, readers!  I've been mulling this over in my head for a while and just wanted to give you a heads up.  Over the next couple months, the Eating Coach blog is going to be going through some transition.  Many of you may not know that I have been working really hard here at Borgess (or at least my little part of Borgess) to change the way we use social media to reach out to you all.

This blog has actually been serving a dual purpose of educating y'all on the principles of  Mindful Eating while it offered me a little test kitchen to see how social media works.  I appreciate all the time, attention, and support you've offered me since I started writing here (just under a 800 posts ago!)

Here's the thing:  mindful eating is just one piece of the puzzle to being a happier, healthier you (and me).  There are lots of other equally important pieces that don't get a lot of attention and I think you deserve to hear about them too. 

Much like the rest of you, your eating behaviors are tied into stress management, self esteem, what's going on at work, the behaviors you learned growing up, your activity levels, etc.  and I think it is important to start taking a look at those behaviors too.  Maybe there are some small changes we can make that will help you be mindful in some other aspect of your life!

So, I hope you'll stick with me through this transition.  Keep your comments coming and I hope you enjoy the additional scope the blog is taking on!

And as always, thanks for your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment