Friday, July 9, 2010

Do something Friday

What do you think of the updates to the site?  As much as I love black, I noticed I was getting tired of it and it was time for a change.

Is it time for an update in your kitchen?  This weekend, now that the J4 parties are done and we can all breath a little sigh of relief, take some time to sweep a critical (as in thinking about it -- not as in judgmental!) eye over the contents of your cabinets.  Are there foods sitting there that call to you?  You know what I'm talking about -- salty chips, packages of cookies, the Twizzler's you meant to take to the summer party but forgot to bring. 

Clean 'em out.  You don't need all that junk.  If it's your favorite snack, keep it.  But if not (and you know you're going to eat it anyway) toss it!!  If you don't have it in the house, you won't eat it when you're bored.  If you really want it later -- you can always make a trip to the store.  But until then, you aren't battling yourself to leave it alone.

Remember, it is very hard to over eat on food that isn't there!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on this through the BAC Broadcast. I'm planning on doing some back reading on my own time at home this weekend - lord knows I can use all the help I can get.
    One thing - I think you meant "What do you think of the updates to the site", not sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found this! I hope it gets you thinking. (and, yes, I did mean site not sight -- isn't that the downside of being "spell check dependent"?

    ReplyDelete