Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 300th Post Anniversary to Eating Coach!!!!

It is finely here!  For a while, I have been watching the post numbers creep toward this triple digit milestone.  As some of you read on the sidebar of this blog, I had intended to launch a new blog (kristi-in-kzoo) as a celebration of this milestone post. (that blog is dedicated to all the interesting health and wellness related information I come across doing research for the other areas of my professional life).

So...I launched the new blog early (got so excited about it I just couldn't wait).  Now what?  I am super-pleased with this day -- how am I going to celebrate???

Yesterday, I gave this some pretty serious thought on the way into the office  --  I thought about bringing in a cake to share with some of my super-star coworkers who have been so supportive in my fledgling attempts to start the blog.  But somehow, cake seemed too contrived.

After some thinking, I decided that I didn't really want to celebrate so much as just take a minute and feel pleased about  an accomplishment that wasn't always easy to do.  And then get back to the business of working to make my community a little bit more healthy today than it was yesterday.

So -- if you're inclined to help me celebrate my 300 Day, you don't need to eat a piece of cake for me.  Just make one small decision that brings you closer to your best, healthier you.  Because without you, I wouldn't get to have a 300 Day.

Thanks in advance for the mindfulness you are demonstrating to the world today!

--K

No comments:

Post a Comment