Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Blog

I just printed out all of the posts on this blog since I moved it here (June 2009!). I'm getting ready to use it as a jumping off place for another project. It's just under 800 posts long!  The stack of pages (with .3 inch margins) is larger than a ream of paper.  Woo hoo!

But flipping through the stack, I realized this pile of paper is a pretty good metaphor for our diets.

There's some really good stuff in there.  There's also some crap.  And there's a bunch of stuff that seemed pretty good at the time but looking at it now it makes me think I could have made some different choices.

So now comes the task of sorting through all that and finding the high points.  Once I can identify them, I can build on those experiences to become better at what I do.

How 'bout you?  Are you ready to start your own catalogue of high (and not so high) points?  Tomorrow, we're starting the review of how to use the hunger scale.  Grab your pencils, paper, or smart phones and get set!

No comments:

Post a Comment