Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dying for Sweets - handouts available

Hey, all!  Just wanted to let you know -- if you couldn't make it to the Dying for Sweets program the other day, I uploaded the Power Point here.  It's located on the right-hand side under the "Downloadables" section.  (There are a couple other presentations of mine there, as well).

What you may or may not know is, I do presentations for corporations on a number of subjects (all health/wellness related, of course).  So if you're interested in having me come speak to your group, let me know and we'll see what we can work out!

Once you're at the Performance site, feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think.  (you may notice that I write for that blog, as well)   Although the subject matter is different, you may find some of it interesting.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts -- I love that y'all are working on your mindfulness and making positive decisions for yourself!!!  Every time you do that, you're making the world a healthier place -- and that is extremely important work!

--Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment