Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My hope for you

I hope you all have as wonderful of cheerleaders as I do!

The other day, I wrote this post, adding (to make my point about quitting and not quitting) that feedback was important (among other things).  You guys were great!  You posted and supported this mindfulness project and I wanted to say "Thanks!".

If you all are getting half the support I got the other day, you will reach your weight management goals for sure!  And if you're not feeling supported enough, reach out to others -- there is a huge (and growing) community of mindful eaters out there.  Find each other, connect, convert your non-mindful friends and develop the supportive environment that will help you flourish.

That is what you've done for me -- thank you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment